At our agency, Account Managers are the primary owners of client accounts, responsible for delivering high-quality digital marketing work while maintaining long-term relationships. The ideal candidate will be comfortable providing strategic recommendations and managing projects, but also proficient at executing individual tactics when needed.
* Note: all positions are remote until COVID craziness is over.
A day-in-the-life of an Account Manager will include:
- Working closely with the Director of Client Success to create and present digital marketing strategies for clients
- Acting as the day-to-day point of contact for client communications, with the goal of building long-term relationships
- Creating project timelines and monitoring scope creep to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery
- Analyzing KPIs and generating monthly reports on campaign performance using HubSpot, Google Analytics/Search Console, Semrush, etc.
- Estimating and selling additional services to add value to client engagements
- Delegating and managing the delivery of specialized tactical work to a team of in-house employees and/or freelancers, including graphic designers, website developers, copywriters, etc.
- On occasion, pitching in to assist with tactical work, such as:
- Building and managing a rich content/editorial calendar
- Writing conversion-optimized copy for digital channels
- Performing website and SEO audits
This job would be an awesome fit if you have:
- 5+ years’ experience in a marketing role at an agency
- The confidence to present ideas, provide professional feedback and make recommendations in front of clients
- Extensive experience with HubSpot Marketing Professional
- In-depth experience with popular marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Semrush, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO, PPC, social media, email and conversion optimization best practices
- Experience managing a full-scale website redesign process
- Solid digital writing skills with a sharp eye for grammar
- A borderline obsession with attention to detail, goal setting and data analysis
- The ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment, juggling multiple projects during any given day
As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited vacation time
- 7.5-hour work days
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Short-term disability
- Planet Fitness black card membership
- Complimentary snacks and craft beer on tap
- Paid conferences and professional development
- Quarterly profit sharing
- Gift card rewards
- Surprise team outings
- Free parking
- No dress code