Conducts primary market research studies that support the Cleveland Clinic enterprise, such as the Division of Marketing and Communications, Office of Patient Experience, Operations, Patient Financial Services, administration and clinical areas within the organization
This position supports all Cleveland Clinic locations, including domestic and international facilities.
- Develops the appropriate research methodology to best meet the needs of the client.
- Gathers necessary primary and secondary data to support projects.
- Creates Research Proposals for internal clients and Request for Proposals (RFPs) for external vendors.
- Reviews and evaluates vendor proposals to ensure they meet client objectives and have a sound methodological relevance as well as selects the proposal that best meets client needs.
- Creates quantitative online and telephone questionnaires.
- Creates qualitative screening instruments and moderator guides.
- Programs online questionnaires using an electronic survey platform.
- Designs and coordinates the distribution of surveys to relevant audiences, such as general consumers, patients, employees and physicians.
- Analyzes data and writes reports in an innovative manner, which includes incorporating the latest research technology and techniques.
- Coordinates and manages project tasks and timelines.
- Manages and prioritize multiple projects.
- Demonstrates excellent time management skills.
- Develops recommendations and implications for clients based on research findings and objectives.
- Presents research results to internal clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, marketing, market research, psychology, sociology, economics or related field with quantitative research methods as well as exposure to qualitative methods is required.
- None required.
Complexity of Work:
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and communication skills are required.
- Excellent at problem solving and relationship building.
- Ability to work independently and within groups on tasks.
- Detail oriented.
- Well-developed computer skills with the ability to use multiple software packages for abstracting, manipulating and analyzing primary and secondary data from internal and external sources.
- Minimum of 3 years of quantitative research techniques.
- Requires extensive sitting and dexterity to perform work on a PC.
- The ability to walk and drive to parts of various hospital campuses to attend meetings.
- Must have normal or corrected vision.
- The ability to verbally communicate to upper level management.
- Occasional lifting of 5 to 15 pounds.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.