You want the dream job: where you’re empowered to innovate, are part of a supportive team and where each day you engage in friendly competition. TalentLaunch prides itself on having a company culture that encourages active learning, teamwork, and fun. One thing that we all have in common – we all have an unmistakable drive to do business with integrity. We care deeply about the work we do for our customers, and we care about each other. We strive to create a supportive atmosphere that connects the very best parts of a small company culture – the fast pace, driven talent, career growth and a “family-like” camaraderie – with the most refreshing parts of being at a tenured company – flexibility, stability, and the resources to make you successful. Our culture brings out the best in each of us, encouraging us all to grow and develop, making this an exceptional place to work and reach new heights…together.
TalentLaunch supports independently-operated staffing and recruitment firms by providing best-in-class tools and resources to elevate their client and talent experience; as well as achieve their revenue and growth goals. TalentLaunch offers support in IT, Marketing, Accounting + Finance and People Operations. We aim to improve efficiency, develop differentiators & help companies reach their full potential.
Brand Strategist responsibilities include working with specific Operating Companies (OC) to analyzing local markets, crafting marketing plans and working collaboratively with our internal and external marketing resources team. To be successful in this role, you should have extensive experience with strategy, customer service and a good understanding of the staffing industry. You will work to learn their local and/or regional markets to deliver best practices that will produce positive results. You must have a consultative approach and be willing to listen and understand their needs. Ultimately, you will ensure our brand message and tone are consistent across all online and offline channels.
- Craft the OC marketing strategy
- Create guidelines that define our company’s voice both online and offline (including terminology and slogans)
- Brief our marketing team about projects they’ll be working on (for example ebooks, email campaigns and advertising banners)
- Conduct competitive research to identify strengths and weaknesses
- Design promotional campaigns
- Develop the OC social media strategy
- Assess the performance of OC advertising campaigns and events
- Analyze local market trends and identify new opportunities
- Three to five years experience as an Account Manager, Account Executive, or relevant role within an ad agency or marketing firm
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with marketing software (e.g. MailChimp, ActiveCampaign or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
TalentLaunch offers benefits to employees and their families with health, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, supplemental critical illness and accident insurance, as well as a 401(K) account. In addition, permanent employees receive paid time off, paid holidays and a discretionary bonus.
Throughout the year, employees gather for off site events, annual company parties, team building activities and gatherings to toast to our successes. Employees in the office can destress in our recreation area with a free onsite fitness center, pool table and cornhole. Who doesn’t love convenience?! We even have a full kitchen for any wanna-be chefs! And let’s not forget the coffee machine. Don’t believe it… Check out these videos to get a feel of our culture:
- Welcome to the TalentLaunch Headquarters: https://vimeo.com/248891244
- Corporate Challenge Video: https://vimeo.com/281332625