Adcom is looking for an entry-level Campaign Traffic Coordinator to join our Media team and support our clients across Radio/TV/Digital channels. This is a great opportunity to learn media and planning across all channels from the ground up. This critical role will own and communicate technical specifications to Adcom creative teams, test that campaign creative for adherence to specs, then accurately traffic ads and create and review performance reports to monitor and ensure campaign delivery. We’re looking for a self-starter that can own this process from beginning to end and grow with our Media team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate traffic across Radio/TV/Digital channels.
- Optimize digital client campaigns running with direct publishers and networks.
- Develop detailed broadcast traffic instructions and traffic all agency spots to radio and TV stations via DG or FTP.
- Coordinate with outside vendors for closed-captioning services and communicate daily with station traffic managers and possibly media representatives, when needed.
- Distribute ad specs and deadlines to creative and technical production teams.
- Perform quality assurance on all final creative before trafficking.
- Generate and traffic ad tags, tracking codes, and rich media elements into multiple ad serving systems.
- Ensure optimal media campaign delivery by verifying start and end dates, reviewing and managing the day-to-day execution, and monitoring campaign pacing.
- Make recommendations for campaign optimizations including providing feedback on creative and placement performance relative to campaign KPI’s.
- Perform post-buy analysis to ensure contractual requirements have been met.
- Produce scheduled and requested performance-based reporting as needed for media and account teams.
- Troubleshoot ad serving errors, report discrepancies and provide insight into creative errors.
- Willingness to explore and learn innovations in the media space that will enhance future campaigns.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High degree of organization.
- Positive attitude, even under pressure.
- Team player – working across all areas of the agency.
- Creative problem solving.
- Strong attention to detail, adherence to deadlines, and without errors.
- Demonstrated understanding and execution of the core values of Adcom – Curiosity, Grit, Positivity and Thoughtfulness.
CREDENTIALS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1-2 years’ experience trafficking and managing digital campaigns using Doubleclick, Pointroll, FlashTalking or other 3rd party ad servers.
- Familiarity with self-service and DSP-style ad buying formats, including Google Display Network.
- Doubleclick Campaign Manager certification and Google AdWords display certification preferred, but not required.
- Working knowledge of broadcast trafficking and/or studio trafficking.
- Analytical background with the ability to translate third party reporting data in order to make optimization changes as needed.
- Strong aptitude for understanding creative and determining the appropriate ad serving environment.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
- Willingness and ability to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with and manage cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications or related program desired.
- Four (4) year college or university degree in marketing or related field.
- Paid holidays and paid vacation days
- Group healthcare, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401K retirement plan with employer match
- And much more!