The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the Digital Marketing team and managing all digital efforts in terms of strategy, analytics and overseeing execution. Additionally, this role will be responsible for all Marketing campaigns, from ideation to project management.
- Manage the Digital Marketing team
- Oversee the team in their planning and execution of digital marketing tactics
- Support the team in personal and professional development
- Marketing Campaigns
- Ideate and brainstorm for campaign opportunities
- Serve as project manager to oversee execution of campaigns
- Digital strategy and reporting
- Own the strategic plans for all digital marketing efforts, including but not limited to digital advertising, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, PR communications, web analytics, blogging, social media, competition tracking and website management
- Coordinate with digital team to plan tactics and execution for these efforts
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The ideal candidate will have prior experience executing a variety of digital marketing disciplines including content development, social, paid and organic search, display advertising, reporting & analytics, and website management. In addition, we are looking for an individual with:
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent follow up skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Detail and process oriented, professional, flexible and self-motivated
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Energetic and passionate about digital marketing
Credentials and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, marketing, communications or related field
- Proficiency in SEO, Google Analytics and Google AdWords (certifications preferred)
- Prior management experience preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital marketing
Innovative: Takes initiative for finding creative solutions to challenges.
Open Minded: Has a strong ability to understand and consider many perspectives.
Self-Motivated: Maintains initiative, self-motivation and willingness to learn.
Positive: Consistently exhibits enthusiasm and provides positive responses to suggestions and guidance.
Collaborative: Works well in a group setting and shows respect for colleagues.
Creative Problem-Solver: Finds solutions for software, applicable support tools and resources.
Ability to Shift: Thrives in a fast-paced environment that requires quick thinking and adaptability to changing demands