ECS Tuning, a worldwide leader in the automotive parts and accessories industry, is looking for a mid-level candidate to join our team as a Digital Marketing Manager. The success of ECS Tuning is driven by an energetic culture of automotive passion, results and an unrelenting determination to succeed. We offer a unique blend of family-owned values with a professional business savvy in a modern and upbeat environment.
This is a full-time opportunity based in the Akron, Ohio area.
- Assist in strategy development for demand generation across a variety of digital channel including but not limited to PPC, Paid Social, Display, Affiliates and Influencer program.
- Serve and assist as a digital marketing champion/expert and work with other departments such as Brand
- Management and Email Management to educate and influence and deliver the weekly/monthly/quarterly goals for the organization.
- Serve as the daily campaign management lead across PPC, Paid Social and Display channels
- Expand the Affiliate and Influencer programs by building relationships with high profile content creators
- Provide mentorship and support to other team members
- Develop and execute structured tests to optimize channel performance
- Prepare and analyze recurring and ad hoc reports
- Monitor industry changes and translate those into actionable recommendations
- Research and evaluate new vendor and advertising opportunities as needed.
- Perform other tasks and activities as required. Perform all job functions with a positive, professional attitude
- Bachelors / Associates Degree: Marketing, Business, Programming, Engineering, Math, or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years Digital Marketing (SEM, SEO, Email, Social, etc.) experience is a must
- Working knowledge of SEM Management Platforms (AdWords Editor, Marin Software, Adobe, Kenshoo, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Ability to function independently and multi-task
- Google AdWords / Analytics Certified
- Tag Management (Google Tag Manager, Tealium, etc.)
- SEO / Organic Search experience is a plus
- Auto Enthusiast (bonus points for European car owners)
- ECS Tuning offers a competitive compensation package including excellent Medical, Vision, and Dental coverage, Paid Life, AD&D, Long Term Disability, 401K retirement plan and paid vacation
Interested candidates apply on our company website: www.ecstuning.com/careers