Corporate Marketing Manager
United Church Homes, based in Marion, OH, is a leading provider of senior living and healthcare services for nearly 5,000 older adults. We’re looking for a creative and energetic marketing manager to join our corporate marketing team.
Reporting to the Director, Corporate Marketing, the Marketing Manager will build and implement traditional and digital marketing campaigns that extend awareness for the growing network of UCH senior living communities and service lines. The exceptional candidate also will support community marketing teams in achieving budgeted census goals.
This fast-paced role requires a professional with demonstrated experience managing marketing or sales programs in senior living, healthcare or a consumer service industry, strong writing, communications, and collaboration skills and firm knowledge of evolving digital marketing trends and technologies.
United Church Homes offers a collaborative culture where employees are empowered to advance initiatives that create supportive communities and a higher quality of life for older adults.
- Develops marketing and sales collateral to consistently brand UCH senior living communities and service lines.
- Manages and tracks marketing requests from communities. Writes and edits copy and works with internal and external designers to produce sales flyers, price sheets, brochures, direct mailers, advertisements, web copy and banners for print and digital placement.
- Ensures marketing and advertising across the organization aligns with UCH brand standards and anti-discrimination requirements.
- Coordinates the selection and ordering of UCH-branded promotional items for use by communities.
- Manages updates to community and service line pages of the UCH website.
- Facilitates marketing projects for UCH Housing Division, Human Resources, United Church Homes Management and the Ruth Frost Parker Center for Abundant Aging.
- Works with Director of Marketing and external marketing agency to execute digital marketing campaigns for UCH service lines, communities and corporate departments using HubSpot marketing automation software. Monitors and reports campaign results using HubSpot, Google Analytics and other measurement tools.
- Maintains online business profiles for UCH and its communities. Monitors online Google Business and Facebook reviews and requests for information. Works with Corporate Director of Marketing, corporate and community leaders to craft and post appropriate responses.
- Maintains UCH lead tracking systems, creates monthly reports and works with community marketing and admissions teams to keep CRM records accurate and up to date.
- Researches new advertising, marketing and sponsorship proposals and assists with competitive research. Brainstorms fresh marketing strategies and communicates them to department leadership.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (four-year college or technical school) required, Field of Study: Marketing or associated discipline.
Experience: A minimum of (3) years or more of traditional and digital marketing experience working in a corporate, nonprofit or marketing/advertising agency focused on senior living, healthcare, or a consumer service industry. Demonstrated track record of writing copy and managing production of marketing collateral for multi-channel campaigns.
Technology Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel; experience with database or CRM/sales management programs, WordPress or another content management system, inbound marketing programs (HubSpot or Marketo), Facebook and Google Business ad platforms, and social media management and measurement tools.