ExactCare is looking for a full-time Internal Communications Manager. This position is a member of the Marketing & Corporate Communications team and maintains a strong, collaborative partnership with Human Resources.
This newly created role will be focused on ensuring effective communications at all levels of the organization to drive employee engagement and foster a positive, patient-centric culture. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced professional to build a multi-faceted employee communications program from the ground up to reach stakeholders located across multiple physical locations and remotely based across the country.
The ideal candidate has a strong track record of success developing and executing communications campaigns and thrives in an extremely fast-paced environment. He/she must be an exceptional communicator, writer, relationship-builder and strategic thinker with a strong creative and problem-solving mindset.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the development and execution of internal organizational, change management and employee communications programs to engage employees and heighten their level of business understanding and engagement.
- Develop and execute a plan to drive regular and consistent communication at all levels of the organization, including a manager communication strategy to ensure effective top-down communication.
- Manage regular employee communication tactics including a daily e-newsletter and Town Hall meetings. Identify and implement enhancements to improve communication.
- Lead communications for key initiatives including Employer Brand, Rewards, Diversity & Inclusion, Wellness and
- Training to ensure content is on brand, informative and engaging.
- Partner with Human Resources to develop and drive employee engagement initiatives, including appreciation events.
- Develop campaigns to reinforce ExactCare as a Great Place to Work and drive a culture of recognition.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to lead the design and execution of employment branding content, programs and initiatives that drive awareness and draw high quality candidates to ExactCare.
- Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are thoughtfully and successfully communicated to colleagues and stakeholders.
- Handle sensitive, confidential corporate communication, initiatives and/or projects.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write for a variety of channels and audiences.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator is strongly preferred.
- An eye for using visual design to support the development of clear messages.
- Solid understanding of AP Style.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- A passion for driving employee engagement and a keen understanding of the impact internal communications can have on business success.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism or a related field.
4-6 years’ experience in corporate communications / internal communications.
- Strategic thinking, judgment and sound decision-making are key.
- Proven ability to create and implement comprehensive communications programs that support a corporate strategy and drive employee engagement.
- Resourcefulness to successfully manage multiple competing priorities.
- Proven track record of teamwork, innovation and results.
- The ability to interact and influence at all levels of an organization. Success in this position will be heavily based on relationship-building.
- Experience measuring the success/ROI of employee communications programs.