ExactCare is looking for a full-time Marketing Communications Specialist. This is a writing-intensive role. Experience in health care is highly preferred.
In this role, you will be charged with developing communications that strengthen the ExactCare brand and drive results at all points of the sales cycle. You will be responsible for the development of integrated marketing communications plans to drive strategic business outcomes, as well as managing the tactical execution of those plans. Deliverables may include sell sheets, brochures, email marketing campaigns, website content, presentations, white papers, case studies, infographics and blogs/articles. You will develop materials for audiences that include home health clinicians, health plan case managers, prescribers and patients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- B2B Marketing Communications. Develop marketing communications plans / materials to drive growth in assigned markets, with an emphasis on supporting a field-based sales team. Responsible for developing compelling messages to drive desired business results through the combination of product messaging, industry data and ExactCare outcomes data.
- Digital Lead Generation / Email Marketing. Develop messages that highlight ExactCare’s features and benefits to support the field-based sales team’s relationship building with prospective and active clients (referral sources).
- Patient Communications. Help lead the development of patient communications to drive clear, consistent messages that will enable superior patient experiences and drive patient engagement at all points of the patient experience.
- Market Research. Responsible for developing a thorough understanding of the industry trends that impact assigned key markets, monitoring industry news and proactively working with the Director of Marketing to identify resulting opportunities to enhance messaging in those markets.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills.
- Experience writing for lead and demand generation in a B2B / health care environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of how to develop messages tailored to specific communication channels (e.g., the web, email, printed marketing materials, presentations).
- Experience developing communications for a health care consumer audience (patients).
- An eye for using visual design to support the development of clear messages.
- Solid understanding of AP Style.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator is a strong plus.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, public relations or journalism.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Superior writing and editing skills are a must. Writing samples will be required. If you have an online portfolio, please include the link in your cover letter.
- Health care experience is strongly preferred.
- A self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and is comfortable regularly re-prioritizing tasks to support organizational needs.
ExactCare Pharmacy provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status, or other legally protected classification in the state in which a person is seeking employment. Applicants encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Drug-free work environment. Must be eligible to work in this country.
About ExactCare Pharmacy
ExactCare is not your average pharmacy! We are a full-service, closed-door pharmacy that specializes in helping patients who are juggling multiple medications. Our focus? To make it easier and safer for patients to adhere to their complex daily medication routines—and, ultimately, stay healthy. How do we do it? We work with patients and their health care teams to manage their medications and monthly refills. This includes organizing medication doses by day and time in the ExactPack® packaging system and delivering it to patients at home.
The environment at ExactCare is exciting, fast-paced and full of opportunity for energetic, highly-motivated and results-driven professionals who want to make a difference in patients’ lives every day!
ExactCare is headquartered in Valley View, Ohio, just south of Cleveland. ExactCare Pharmacy offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit plan.
For more information about us, please visit www.exactcarepharmacy.com.