Hickman & Lowder Co., L.P.A., brings together a group of people impassioned by personal and professional experience to create a meaningful way to advocate for clients whose lives are complicated by special concerns. Our comprehensive services meet the lifetime legal needs of children and adults with disabilities, the elderly, and their families. The Marketing Coordinator – Part-Time (22.50 hours/week) is a new position within the firm.
Cleveland Office: 1300 E. 9th Street, Suite 1020, Cleveland OH 44114
Director of Administration
- Create and coordinate events, both in-person and virtual.
- Create new and maintain existing community relationships, including agencies, clients, and marketing contacts.
- Create and manage digital content, including podcasts, videos, newsletters, etc.
- Assist in managing social media; increase social media reach.
- Participate in website maintenance.
- Create and distribute press releases, as needed.
- Assists staff with the creation of presentation materials.
- Prepare marketing reports using data analysis.
- Collaborate with Marketing Team to create new opportunities for brand development.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of four years’ consumer-based marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field.
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing and relationship management.
- Social media savvy.
- High level story telling skills and strong attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and marketing analytics tools.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Event coordination experience preferred.
- Experience with families with special needs or older adult audiences a plus.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Flexible schedule
- 401k plan
- Paid time off
- Parking/Transportation Reimbursement
Forward resume and letter of interest, including salary requirements, to JFowler@Hickman-Lowder.com.