Marous Brothers Construction (MBC), located in Willoughby, Ohio, is seeking a self-motivated Marketing Director. MBC is recognized as one of the leading construction firms in the Midwest, offering integrated services for complete construction solutions. Learn more about MBC by visiting http://www.
POSITION GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
To support the business development and sales efforts for all of the Marous building and site work groups. The Marketing Director will report directly to the President and will manage a Marketing Associate.
An energetic, forward thinking, creative individual with high ethical standards, appropriate professional image, sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong management focus. An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and retains good communication skills. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who has the experience and skill to lead in our fast-paced, highly collaborative and demanding environment.
POSITION SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the general managers and business development professionals by developing and producing effective and brand consistent marketing collateral materials and proposals.
- Lead the digital marketing efforts, which include maintaining and improving the website, using other digital marketing tools such as SEO, SEM, email marketing, social media, etc. to generate leads and increase awareness of Marous Brothers Construction.
- Develop and executive public relations programs to support new projects and real estate developments.
- Develop metrics for success and measure results. Create recommendations to improve the effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Develop engaging, relevant and effective content. Create and adhere to a content calendar that’s part of the overall marketing calendar.
- Develop and execute a plan to celebrate the company’s 40th anniversary with the goal of reaching new prospects and deepening the relationship among current prospects and clients.
- Develop and executive a plan to promote the company’s physical move as an opportunity to amplify the company’s integrated and top-quality construction services.
- Develop and execute plans to introduce sub-brands.
- Manage third party analytical and creative resources such as marketing automation software, graphic designers, etc.
- Oversee the development, management, and consistent use of brand assets. Maintain a repository of brand assets and messaging.
- Report results and plans regularly to the President, leadership team and department general managers.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience Required: At least 6 years of experience in marketing, advertising or PR. Experience working on brand identity programs, websites, SEO and SEM, analyzing website and digital marketing results, and developing content. Experience managing external creative resources. Experience managing others. Marketing or PR for a construction firm or real estate development firm is a plus
Skills/Abilities: Project management and analytical skills with experience measuring traditional and digital advertising and marketing activities. Demonstrated ability at handling multiple tasks, meeting deadlines and budgets and supporting a variety of professionals. Proficiency with excel, Google Analytics; experience using marketing automation software. Self-starter and a team-player. Passion for the business and its clients. Creative, innovative and curious.
Marous Brothers Construction is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. MBC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.