AML RightSource is the leading firm solely focused on AML/BSA and financial crimes compliance solutions. We provide highly-trained AML/BSA professionals to assist banks and non-bank financial institutions meet day-to-day compliance tasks. Services include transaction monitoring, alert backlog management, enhanced due diligence reviews, and financial crimes advisory matters.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the development, planning, and execution all marketing plans and initiatives for AML RightSource. This includes marketing strategy and execution, web content, video production, social media, creative direction, advertising, and the content of all aspects of print, digital, and graphic communications. The Marketing Manager will craft content for a wide variety of audiences and optimize it for all channels, including print, video, web, email, and social media. The Marketing Manager must have a thorough understanding and remain current with best practices in integrated marketing, brand messaging, and current trends and translate that for AML RightSource.
Typical assignments include but are not limited to drafting, workshopping and overseeing the production of emails, ads, web copy, and promotional collateral; managing the production of digital and print materials such as proposals and brochures; coordinating marketing and communications projects; copywriting, editing and proofreading; planning and coordinating social media campaigns; planning and coordinating conferences or corporate events; and monitoring and reporting on marketing and communications initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive and implement institutional branding and messaging that identifies key attributes, messages and imagery that represents AML RightSource effectively to its target markets
- Create and implement strategies and campaigns to define, enhance and broaden AML RightSource’s brand and increase awareness both internally and externally
- Write compelling stories, translate them across audiences, and optimize for all formats
- Develop short-term and long-term marketing plans supporting AML RightSource’s priorities and mission.
- Efficiently managing resources, prioritizing and monitoring progress on projects, and coordinate scheduling for marketing, brand and web initiatives.
- Gathering, analyzing and using key business and user insights to determine priorities and meet strategic and/or project objectives
- Coordinating multiple projects and successfully prioritizing multiple tasks with good judgment, initiative, follow-through, and attention to detail
- Set metrics for performance and implementing a comprehensive program to assess the effectiveness of integrated marketing, brand, and web initiatives.
- Provide creative support and direction internally to ensure that materials produced meet or exceed expectations. Review and approve content for consistency, appropriateness, and quality.
- Collaboratively ensure a consistent look, voice, tone, message, and brand across all content support of content marketing strategies and social media activities, as assigned
- Planning attendance and sponsorships of 12-20 conferences/year
- Bachelor’s degree in in marketing, communications or related field from an accredited institution
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a marketing or communications role with demonstrated success.
- Strong digital, internet, website and database marketing experience, including a strong understanding of current industry standards and techniques for digital content creation and management; knowledge of best practices for SEO and online lead development strategies
- Demonstrated ability to produce for a wide range of audiences in a wide range of styles across all marketing and communications channels
- Familiarity with tracking metrics through Google Analytics, mass email analytics, and other web, email, and social media monitoring tools
- Exceptional ability to proactively manage multiple projects and foresee needs in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work independently to meet expected deadlines and schedules
- Excellent writing, proof-reading and editing skills
- Strong customer-service and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated competence with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Photoshop
- Experience working with creative teams in development of digital graphics
- Knowledge of typography, color, design aesthetics and application of brand visual attributes
- Experience planning and coordinating conferences
- Experience planning corporate events
Normal Working Hours and Conditions:
Core business hours are generally 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. However this position will require work to be performed outside of normal business hours based on Company operations.