Conducts market research studies that support the Division of Marketing, administration and clinical areas within the Cleveland Clinic and system hospitals.
Under the guidance of the Director of Market Research & Insights, the Market Research Analyst assists with market research studies that support the Division of Marketing & Communications, Office of Patient Experience, Operations, Patient Financial Services, administration and clinical areas within CC, family health centers and member hospitals of the Cleveland Clinic Health System. This will include a multitude of studies to better understanding the patient experience, caregiver experience, testing new concepts, general perceptions and preference research, advertising and collateral pieces and social media, among others. These studies will include original primary and existing secondary research.
Attachment of a Cover Letter is preferred.
- Conducts market research studies that support the Division of Marketing, administration and clinical areas within the
- Cleveland Clinic and system hospitals.
- Gathers necessary primary and secondary data to support projects. Analyzes data and write reports.
- Delivers presentations on data findings as necessary.
- Reviews and evaluates vendor proposals to ensure they meet client objectives and have a sound methodological relevance as well as select the proposal that best meets client needs.
- Together, with the Director, Manager or Senior Market Research Analyst, develops the appropriate research methodology to best meet the needs of the client.
- Development of market research surveys and interview guides.
- Supervising the gathering of data.
- Enters data into the statistical software package (SPSS).
- Runs statistical software (SPSS) to generate data tables and basic statistics (mean scores, correlation coefficients, significance testing, such as T-tests and Chi-square, etc.) for data analysis.
- Process qualitative information, such as verbatim comments and interview comments into forms that are appropriate for clients.
- Analyze data and write research reports.
- Manage outside vendors on projects.
- Conduct secondary data searches.
- Acts as a consultant to other CC areas, to review questionnaires and study designs and implementations.
Other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree with emphasis on business administration, marketing, market research, sociology, psychology, economics or closely related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of qualitative and quantitative research techniques.
- Minimum three to five years of professional related experience or applicable school projects/exposure conducting quantitative and/or qualitative market research studies preferred.
- Knowledge of basic marketing and market research principles, terminology and techniques preferred.
- Well-developed computer skills with the ability to use multiple software packages for abstracting, manipulating and analyzing primary and secondary data from internal and external sources preferred.
- Professional writing skills preferred.