Because I said I would is a social movement and nonprofit dedicated to the betterment of humanity. Our mission is to strengthen humanity’s will.
In addition to your resume, please email a cover letter stating why you want to work for because I said I would and what skills you have related to this job description that makes you are a great fit for the position. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
The Motion Graphic Designer is responsible for the creation of all digital content and high-quality 2D animation to share the because I said I would message . As the Motion Graphic Designer you will work closely with staff developing creative and impactful images.
- Design new graphics for new products, banners, flyers, packaging and other promotional material.
- Design info-graphics and other visual elements that clearly communicate sometimes complex messages or concepts.
- Creates graphics, animations and sounds as needed.
- Script, storyboard, allocate resources and set deadlines for projects.
- Creating and composting 2-D motion graphics
- Determines lighting needs, sets audio, and positions video camera to determine appropriate shots of persons and objects.
- Operates appropriate video cameras, audio recorders, lighting fixtures, audio-mixing boards, and related video production equipment when required.
- Creates graphic elements based on company brand standards.
- Gathers various elements for post-production including Keynote graphics, on camera video recordings, audio recordings, pre-designed animation elements and stock music.
- Researches stock footage, music and images; obtains proper licensing for assets.
- Post production work including, but not limited to, color correction, stabilization, and effects
- Edits and verifies content for accuracy and esthetic value.
- Compresses completed projects for both online distribution
- Organize and manage video assets in a library/archive
Email Resumes to email@example.com