Cleveland Magazine, produced by Great Lakes Publishing Company seeks a senior-level account executive to handle an established account base focused on the eastern suburbs of Cleveland. This candidate will be responsible for prospecting, selling and maintaining accounts for our printed and digital communications solutions.
Great Lakes Publishing produces Cleveland Magazine, Ohio Magazine, LongWeekends, Lake Erie Living and more than 100 client publications, web site & mobile apps each year. We are looking for a person who can help us manage this growth with the same commitment to client service and quality for which we are known. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, creative, motivated, organized and possess the skills necessary to communicate and work well with our team and our clients. This position is based in our downtown Cleveland, Ohio office.
- East-side Cleveland/suburbs focus
- Develop/maintain relationships
- Project coordination
- Prospect for new revenue
- Meet individual goals
- Meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or equivalent from four-year college or technical school; (Degree preference in Business,
- Communication, Advertising, Marketing or related field)
- Media (print, radio or TV) sales or similar sales field experience required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to take and overcome criticism/rejection
- Must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle a number of projects simultaneously
- Must work well in a deadline-driven environment
Send cover letter, salary requirements and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org