Conducts market research studies that support the Division of Marketing, administration and clinical areas within the Cleveland Clinic and system hospitals.
- Conducts market research studies that support the Division of Marketing, administration and clinical areas within the Cleveland Clinic and system hospitals.
- Develops the appropriate research methodology to best meet the needs of the client.
- Gathers necessary primary and secondary data to support projects.
- Reviews and evaluates vendor proposals to ensure they meet client objectives and have a sound methodological relevance as well as selects the proposal that best meets client needs.
- Serves as a consultant for division and department heads, groups and task forces concerning research projects and related activities and programs.
- Analyzes data and writes reports in an innovative manner, which includes incorporating the latest research techniques.
- Develops research implications for clients based on research findings as well as client objectives.
- Acts as team leader on projects and coaches and provides guidance to co-workers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field preferred.
- None required.
Complexity of Work:
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and communication skills are required.
- Excellent at problem solving and relationship building.
- Ability to work independently and within groups on tasks.
- Detail oriented.
- Well developed computer skills with the ability to use multiple software packages for abstracting, manipulating and analyzing primary and secondary data from internal and external sources.
- Minimum of 5 years of qualitative and quantitative research techniques.
- Requires extensive sitting and dexterity to perform work on a PC.
- The ability to walk and drive to parts of various hospital campuses to attend meetings.
- Must have normal or corrected vision.
- The ability to verbally communicate to upper level management.
- Occasional lifting of 5 to 15 pounds.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.