At Find.Jobs, we own and operate over 30,000 job boards and attract millions of visitors every month.We do this through our ownership of the .jobs top level domain. Our job boards span all industries, niches, and geographies. We’ve accomplished a great deal thus far, but have ambitious plans for the future. We will fundamentally change hiring for the better – both for job seekers and employers. And we’re growing our team to do just that.
To you, technical site audits are like treasure hunts, and you are always ready to start digging. In your free-time, you keep up with industry news and follow Google algorithm updates closely. You have a proven and documented track record of generating results. You don’t have to be a developer, but you possess an understanding of HTML that allows you to communicate technical recommendations and implementation requirements at all levels of comprehension. You’re a team player, but also a self-starter who understands how to independently add value. You want to join a company where your decisions will have significant global impact.
About the Job
- Recognize common technical issues and explain solutions transparently and coherently
- Optimize sitemaps to increase crawlability and indexation
- Create a strategy for internal linking
- Identify and resolve site coverage issues
- Plan and execute off-page SEO strategies to build backlinks and increase DA
- Identify content gaps and longtail keyword opportunities
- Regularly conduct SEO audits to keep websites highly performant
- Proficient in HTML/CSS/JS, with an emphasis on how they impact SEO performance
- Knowledge of how to reduce crawl budget waste, remedy site performance issues, and implement/troubleshoot structured data using a variety of tools like Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, Google Search Console
- Extensive experience using keyword research tools (e.g. SEM Rush, SpyFu, Keyword Planner)
- Background designing URL structures and navigation elements
- Experience optimizing robots.txt files, implementing canonical tags, pagination pages, and identifying/ fixing redirect loops
- Experience with data analytics and BI tools is a large plus