At Brookfield Properties, the foundation of our success is firmly rooted in our people. Our company is comprised of experts across a range of specialties who share a goal of ensuring our properties are continuously evolving to meet the needs of our communities and stakeholders. To meet this goal, we hire visionary, entrepreneurial talent who help us innovate and enhance our business. We build collaborative teams who value integrity, creativity and diversity.
Our teams operate an iconic portfolio of irreplaceable properties within the world’s most dynamic markets. As one of the largest real estate services companies, we provide management and development expertise exclusively for properties owned by Brookfield Asset Management. We take pride in the fact that our multifamily communities are places our residents are proud to call home. Our customer-focused associates set us apart from our competition – managing every aspect of our communities to ensure the highest level of service, value and convenience for residents.
We are searching for a talented Vice President of Marketing Residential to be based out of downtown Cleveland, OH.
Successful candidates will be able to:
- Spearhead, develop, direct, and implement marketing strategy and execution for our multifamily residential portfolio across product types, geographies, and in all stages of the product lifecycle
- Ensure the formulated marketing strategy ties to the Corporate Strategic Plan and Operations Strategy
- Pivotal partner in maintaining budgeted occupancy at maximum rents while maintaining a focus on customer service
- Partner across the business and will lead the multi-family residential marketing department
- Be a customer centric leader
- Be an effective leader and ensure all marketing programs are successful, metrics-driven, and goal-oriented
- Have an exceptional understanding of website optimization and social media channels; understand the customer through data
- Display strong digital marketing experience
- Development, implementation and management of marketing strategy for the residential portfolio of stabilized and new development communities.
- Stabilized marketing budgets and new development budget planning and accountability.
- Analyzes all properties to identify underperforming communities and then oversees the corrective actions needed to improve occupancy.
- Responsible for oversight of customer service, revenue management and the partnership with the interactive marketing group to define service level requirements for Residential in regards to on-line reputation, social media, creative, web and new interactive marketing programs.
- This position requires an Undergraduate Degree in Marketing/Communications.
- 6-10 years of required experience in Marketing Communications.
- 10+ years of required experience in Market Knowledge and Strategic Thinking.
- Required skills for the position include: strategic thinking, decision making, written communications, leadership/mentoring, budget management, and collaborative across various levels of organization.
- Preferred skills for the position include: strong understanding of new marketing technologies and team building.
- This position requires up to 50% travel.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information
Drug free workplace