- This event has passed.
December 4, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Subnation, in partnership with the American Marketing Association of Northeast Ohio, invites you to Esports 101, an in-depth webinar on the current state of esports and the marketing opportunities associated with the fastest growing sector within the entertainment industry – competitive video gaming.
The global video game market is projected to reach $159 billion in 2020 with esports accounting for $1.1 billion. For brands, there are a multitude of opportunities to align with this evolving sport, as well as gaming at large. To begin, marketers need a holistic view of the ecosystem.
Join us for this Esports 101 session and gain a better understanding of:
• Global Esports and Video Game Market
• Consumer Segmentation
• Platforms, Publishers and Games
• Leagues, Teams, Players and Streamers
• Sponsorship Best Practices
• Digital Assets and The Metaverse
• Connecting Culture to Commerce