We Want You!
Want to know the secret to getting the most out of your AMA – Northeast Ohio membership?
Become a part of the movement.
Each of the American Marketing Association’s 70+ local chapters operates independently, and volunteers manage all aspects of chapter operations including membership development, succession planning, finance, programming, sponsorship and professional development. Volunteers are involved in single projects—like planning a monthly program for the chapter—as well as long-term planning activities as chapter officers. While attending events is a great starting point, volunteering for your chapter is the best way to meet and befriend others in the local marketing community.
From keeping people in-the-know on the AMA NEO Communications committee to warming up networking mixers as a part of the Hospitality team, and from planning killer events on our Programming squad to building value as a Membership liaison, you’re invited to get in on the action.
Want more information? EMAIL US and we’ll talk!
Already know you’re interested in volunteering with AMA NEO? Fill out the ONLINE APPLICATION below today!
We can’t wait to work with you to build up our region’s community of passionate marketers.
Cleveland AMA Volunteer Application
Want to know the secret to getting the most out of Cleveland AMA?
Become a part of the movement.Our volunteers are the people that make the organization great, and if you’re interested, we may just have a place for you. From keeping people in-the-know on the Communications committee to warming up the events on Hospitality, and from planning killer events on Programming to building value on Membership, you’re invited to get in on the action!
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Obtaining new skills and furthering career development
- Participating with other leading marketing professionals on chapter initiatives
- Meeting and interacting with other marketing professionals
- Developing and enhancing leadership skills
- Making important contacts and lasting friendships
- Learning what goes on “behind the scenes” at an event
- Being a part of the decision-making processes that advance the chapter through committees
- Opportunity to network in a leadership role
- Opportunity to further your involvement by potentially serving in a Board position
- And, involvement in the AMA looks great on a resume!
Plus, Cleveland AMA volunteers are recognized for their contributions and support of our chapter. Volunteers receive:
- Recognition at all events
- A special volunteer nametag
- Listing in the Cleveland AMA e-newsletter, with your company name, as a volunteer
- Special recognition at the annual Volunteer Appreciation Social
- Make a minimum commitment of twelve (12) months
- Abide by the bylaws of the Chapter
- At all times act in a professional manner while representing the Chapter
- Attend any training sessions required for your volunteer position
- Collaborate with committee and board members, accepting evaluation of your volunteer work
- Communicate with Chapter leadership. Your ideas, comments, and feedback are welcome!
- Attend Chapter events, when possible. Volunteers are responsible for registration fees