- This event has passed.
LUNCH & LEARN: How to Improve the Client Experience
October 4, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm$25 – $45
AMA NEO LUNCH AND LEARN (*Official AMA Marketing Week Event)
*AMA Marketing Week runs October 1-5, 2018. The week is about celebrating curiosity and equipping marketers with solutions for business challenges. As an AMA local chapter, we’re celebrating AMA Marketing Week with our October 4 event!
Clients are from Mars and We are from Venus: How to Improve the Client Experience
We ALL deal with clients – whether they are internal clients, external clients (with an agency) or our external clients and customers. How can we improve this experience? Join the AMA Northeast Ohio Chapter for this special engagement luncheon featuring our guest speaker King Hill, Sr. Vice President & Digital Strategist of Marcus Thomas LLC. Hill will share key takeaways of practical knowledge that has been successfully utilized in the planning, design and development of digital strategies as well as custom software for operations and marketing support.
- The client digital journey is key to serving the customer journey
- Your customers are multidimensional; tap all the dimensions
- The customer experience isn’t about observing the journey; it’s about finding opportunities to exceed expectations
About King Hill:
A pioneer of the digital age, Hill founded his own digital agency, DigiKnow LLC, in 1995. Building Indians.com was the firm’s first major web engagement.
Over the next 16 years, from the U.S. and Argentina, his firm represented clients ranging from Visa to Goodyear to Nestlé, Sherwin-Williams and teams in the NFL, MLB and the NHL before being acquired by Marcus Thomas in 2011.
Today, Hill is a senior digital strategist, a member of the agency’s business development team, and one of the agency’s leaders in content marketing.
- Location is the Hilton Garden Inn on Carnegie Ave. in Cleveland
- Registration starts at 11:30 a.m., program begins at noon
- Parking is $5
- Lunch and beverages will be served (chicken and rice with cream sauce, steamed vegetables, chocolate chip cookies for dessert, *vegetarian lunch option available)
- Save money when you register before Sept. 17
Seating is limited, so register soon.