- This event has passed.
DIGITAL SIG: Digital Marketing Metrics – KPIs Your Management Team Will Actually Care About
May 7 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 amFree – $10
Today’s digital marketing tools give us access to a tremendous amount of data on our marketing efforts. What these tools do not give us is more time in front of our management team to share our treasure trove of insights. We need to keep it simple and keep it relevant. This presentation covers the best digital metrics to catch your audience’s attention. Discussion topics include:
- Tracking clicks generated by keyword-specific search results and not just keyword rankings
- The importance of blog article Entrances compared to total Page Views
- The relevance of paid search cost per conversion compared to cost per click
Focusing on the right metrics will result in time well spent with your management team and better demonstrate marketing’s value to your organization.
- Learn the how and why of key marketing metrics for a variety of digital marketing channels, including: Website, Content Creation, Landing Pages, Email Marketing, Social Media, Search Engine Optimization, Paid Search, Paid Social and Paid Display
- Be able to develop your own easy-to-understand digital marketing metrics dashboard to share with management
- Receive access to a marketing metrics dashboard template to customize
- Location is at TalentLaunch in Independence
- Plenty of free parking
- Coffee, bagels and water provided
- Check-in begins at 7:30 a.m., program begins at 8 a.m.
About Our Speaker:
Goricki has 14 years of marketing experience. His responsibilities include implementing and managing online marketing programs that are focused on building awareness and customer acquisition. Goricki’s expertise includes copywriting for traditional marketing and digital initiatives, search engine optimization (SEO), lead nurturing campaigns and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising.
AMA NEO SIGs are a great start to your day. Free access to SIGs are a key benefit of AMA Membership. SIGs now open to guests at a small charge.