- This event has passed.
DIGITAL SIG: Top 5 Ways to Increase Digital Conversions in 2019
December 4, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 amFree – $10
Conversions. The marketing manager’s golden goose. The holy grail. In marketing we focus on various KPIs to determine the success of a campaign, but the one that ultimately moves the needle for a business is conversions. The word “conversion” has different meanings to different organizations, but during this session we’ll provide you with the top things you should be asking yourself heading into 2019 to help drive conversions, however you define them.
Check out this interview with our speaker, Ryan Stainbrook, to learn more about the topic of discussion.
You will learn how to:
- Understand how recent Google changes are affecting conversion tracking
- Set up your funnel to make sure you are tracking the “right” conversions
- Leverage the right digital/Google tools to measure what matters in your business
- Communicate conversions with your leadership team, partners and internal teams so everyone is moving toward the same goals
- Note new SIG location at TalentLaunch, Independence
- Plenty of free parking
- Coffee, bagels and water provided
- Check-in begins at 7:30 a.m., program begins at 8 a.m.
Ryan Stainbrook began his career in early 2013 at akhia communications in the role of an Assistant Account Executive. After working in account service for over three years, Stainbrook’s passion for digital led to a transition to akhia’s optimization department in the role of a Digital Project Manager. Over the past three years, he has worked with a variety of B2B and B2C clients assisting in a range of digital strategic efforts to help companies drive conversions including website development, social media strategy, SEO and SEM, email marketing, lead generation, marketing automation and reporting/metrics.
AMA NEO SIGs are a great start to your day. Free access to SIGs are a key benefit of AMA Membership. SIGs now open to guests at a small charge.
Have questions about this SIG? Contact AMA Northeast Ohio (AMA NEO)