- This event has passed.
2018 Holiday Pawdy to Benefit the Cleveland APL
December 11, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$15
Unwind from your work day with AMA NEO and the Cleveland APL’s adoptable pets! Proceeds benefit the Cleveland APL, including $10 of your ticket and 20% of all purchases made inside Melt.
Give back during the holidays! Join us on Tuesday, December 11 for an Off-The-Clock mixer to benefit the Cleveland APL. The Cleveland APL has been making “Happily Ever Afters” since 1913. They are a pillar in our community helping more than 15,000 homeless animals each year and supporting other animal welfare organizations in the community. The APL’s new adoption vehicle will be in attendance for you to visit with adoptable pets. Don’t miss the chance to Melt away the stress of your day!
Melt Bar and Grilled will be donating 20% of all food and beverage purchases from this event to the APL so we are hosting a sampling event! Sample the sandwich you’ve always wondered about and then make your purchase to help the animals in Cleveland.
- 5:00 pm – Registration/Early appetizers
- 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm – Sample exotic Melt sandwiches and then order your choice. Plus, Cleveland APL Adoption Vehicle with pets will be available to visit. Participate in 50/50 raffle and other goodies for the APL.
- 6:45 pm – Bridget Thomas from the Cleveland APL will share with us what they do in our community to help homeless and abandoned animals.
- 7:30 pm – Raffle winners announced, more networking.
- 8:00 pm – Event ends
- Date: Dec. 11, 2018
- Time: 5:00 – 8:00 pm
- Cost: $15
- Free parking
- A sampling of Melt sandwiches will be available, but 20% of all other purchases will benefit the APL
- Cash bar