- This event has passed.
How to Leverage Social Media to Build Your Brand and Grow Your Business
November 7 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 pm$15 – $25
“Turn strangers into friends, friends into customers, and customers into salespeople.” – Seth Godin
Today, over 70% of the US adult population is utilizing social media. Whether it’s for personal or professional purposes, we can’t deny the fact that our target market is “hanging out” on social media. How do we take advantage of this opportunity to get in front of them?
Join us for an interview with Dani Kimble, Chief Marketing Officer at O’Neill Insurance – as she shares proven tactics and strategies on how to leverage social media to build brand awareness, increase engagement, and produce tangible ROI for your business.
- The importance of reimagining “brand” in the social/digital era
- A proven strategy on how to leverage social media to build brand awareness and enhance engagement
- Tactics on how to utilize social media within the marketing funnel to help produce tangible ROI for your business
- Date: Thursday, November 7, 2019
- Time: 9:00 -11:00 a.m. (event starts @ 9:30 a.m.)
- Cost: Members $20, Non-members $30
- Location: Holiday Inn Independence
- Parking on-site
- Continental Breakfast provided
- 9 AM – 9:30 AM – Check-in, Networking
- 9:30 AM – 10:00 AM – Interview w/Dani Kimble
- 10:00 AM – 10:15 AM – Q&A
- 10:15 AM – 10:45 AM – Marketing Strategy / Collaboration at Tables
- 10:45 AM – 11:00 AM – Strategy Debrief by Table
Dani Kimble is the Chief Marketing Officer at O’Neill Insurance, a risk management and insurance firm that helps protect thousands of families and businesses throughout Northeast Ohio. She’s spent the last few years establishing the organization’s digital footprint through video marketing, social media, and content marketing. Dani has also transformed the organization’s brand to center around its culture – and aims to humanize the brand experience through the power of digital marketing. This past year, Dani has presented nationally on brand, marketing, and culture at Gary Vaynerhcuk’s Agent2021 conference, Agency Nation’s Elevate conference, the CAVS Business Speaker Series with Westfield Insurance: Creating a Customer-Centric Culture, Beyond Insurance Global Network, and more. She also volunteers as the social media marketing coordinator for the Cleveland Society for Human Resources Management.
Dani holds a Bachelor of Arts from The University of Akron, and a Masters of Education from Temple University. She lives near Akron, Ohio with her husband Zach, and their three children, Ava, Anderson, and Jesse.