- This event has passed.
DIGITAL SIG: 14 Ways to Align Digital Marketing to Your Annual Sales Kickoff
January 8 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 amFree – $10
Is your revenue plan and go-to-market strategy locked and loaded for 2019? Are you ready to have your best year ever?
Yes? Then you know that a key ingredient is the Sales and Marketing Kickoff — a chance for your entire team to rally together and focus on goal achievement for the year ahead.
In this session, Jeff Leo Herrmann will review the 14 key ingredients to successfully align marketing to the sales kickoff goals.
- Align quota to marketing activities
- Refine your value proposition
- Fill gaps in the sales process
- Perfectly align marketing strategy to business strategy
- Nail process, rhythm and reporting for success
- Location is at TalentLaunch in Independence
- Plenty of free parking
- Coffee, bagels and water provided
- Check-in begins at 7:30 a.m., program begins at 8 a.m.
About our speaker:
This perspective is well informed after a 15-year career at The Nielsen Company working with global Fortune 50 brands in measuring content and advertising investments and effectiveness.
Herrmann earned an MBA in finance and economics from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and holds an undergraduate degree from The Ohio State University College of Arts and Sciences.
AMA NEO SIGs are a great start to your day. Free access to SIGs are a key benefit of AMA Membership. SIGs now open to guests at a small charge.
Have questions about this SIG? Contact AMA Northeast Ohio (AMA NEO)