- This event has passed.
2022 AMA Northeast Ohio Market Research Conference
May 19 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
For more than 25 years, market research professionals from the Northeast Ohio region and beyond have come together for a full-day conference covering the latest developments and best practices in the market research field. We are excited to be bringing this keystone event back to Northeast Ohio – in person – Thursday May 19, 2022! Join a dedicated group of research professionals and leading experts in the industry to talk strategy, tools, news and more at the DoubleTree Hotel Cleveland South in Independence OH.
In planning to gather again, the health, safety and well-being of attendees remains our top priority. While NEO AMA cannot guarantee that Conference attendees will not become infected with COVID-19, we have adopted preventative measures to reduce the potential spread of the COVID-19 virus at the Conference. As such, the following health and safety guidelines will be in place for this event:
- ALL ATTENDEES – INCLUDING SPONSORS, SPEAKERS, PARTICIPANTS, AND COMMITTEE MEMBERS – ARE REQUIRED TO BE ‘FULLY VACCINATED’ AS DEFINED BY THE CDC (AT LEAST 2 WEEKS AFTER FINAL DOSE IN PRIMARY SERIES OF 2 DOSES OF THE MODERNA OR PFIZER-BIONTECH VACCINE OR 1 DOSE OF THE JOHNSON & JOHNSON VACCINE).
- Limited number of event attendees including sponsors, speakers, participants, and committee members
- Minimum 3 feet of physical distance between participants when seated during educational sessions
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the day
- Non-buffet lunch will be provided in a separate lunch area; participants are welcome to use alternative spaces/seating in the hotel as permitted by hotel policy, including outdoors
- Breakfast and snack options will include wrapped items to minimize contact; Happy Hour is optional, as always
- Attendees can opt to include a red, yellow, or green “dot” on their nametag to represent their comfort level with personal interaction the day of the event
Join us to build your knowledge and network with your peers. Check out the schedule and planned presentations below and register now!
Registration/Continental Breakfast: 8:30 – 9:00 a.m.
Conference: 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Lunch: 11:50 – 1:00 p.m. (provided)
Networking Happy Hour: 3:30 – 4:30 p.m.
Early Bird AMA Member: $200.00*
Early Bird AMA Non-Member: $250.00*
Regular Registration AMA Member: $275.00
Regular Registration AMA Non-Member: $325.00
*Early registration ends Friday, April 29, 2022 at 5 p.m.
Regular registration ends Wednesday May 11, 2022 at 5 p.m.
- Should the AMA NEO Planning committee cancel the conference due to high COVID transmission in the local Northeast Ohio area or if local health ordinances prohibit this size or type of in-person gathering on the day of the event participants and sponsors will receive full refunds.
- If a registered attendee opts to cancel after registration, they will receive a 50% refund up until Wednesday May 11at 5 p.m., after which no refund will be offered
Please contact Kristen Deevers (email@example.com or 216-252-7300 ext. 2055) for additional information or with any questions
Attire: business casual
Planned presentations (subject to change):
Building Good Client/Vendor Relationships
Mike Leary, The Huntington National Bank
Bruce Ferguson, Idempha Research
Telling the Story: Crafting a Narrative-Driven Report
Glenn Staada, Radius
The Buying Journey: Making it Work for Your Organization
Sue Stabe, Long & Short of It
Gen Z: How to Attract, Engage & Retain
Shannon Murphy and Allyson Sovinsky, MarketVision Research
Panel Discussion: COVID What Happened and What is Here to Stay