- This event has passed.
How to Think About Voice Search & More in 2019
January 17 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Voice of Reason: How to Think About Voice Search & More in 2019
“Voice” is one of the topics that’s top of mind for marketers; however, “voice” is not a monolithic topic. There’s voice as a user interface. There’s voice search. There are voice apps. And, there’s the ever-present “brand voice” to consider. Join Jeffrey K. Rohrs as he helps unpack how to think about and prioritize your approach to voice in 2019 to gain competitive advantage.
The Event Rundown:
- 5 p.m.: Check-in starts 5pm
- 5:30-6:30 p.m.: Appetizers, cocktails and networking!
- 6:35 p.m.: Welcome announcements
- 6:45-7:30 p.m.: Formal presentation, followed by Q&A
- 7:30-8 p.m.: Your chance to talk with Jeff Rohrs and network more
- Date: Jan. 17, 2019
- Time: 5:30-8 p.m.
- Cost: Members $25, Non-members $35
- Location: Aloft Cleveland Downtown, Riviera rooms B & C
- Parking: Free evening meters in the area, surface lots at various rates and hotel valet for $12
- Heavy appetizers will be served: Antipasto, cheese platter, grilled chicken satay with pesto, grilled jerk shrimp, crispy mushroom risotto balls, vegetable spring rolls, assorted pizzas
- Cash bar
About Our Speaker
Jeff Rohrs is the former CMO of Yext, the global Digital Knowledge Management Leader, where he helped the company IPO, expand globally, and grow revenue from $50M to over $200M during his tenure. He also served as VP of Marketing Insights for Salesforce and ExactTarget. His book, AUDIENCE: Marketing in the Age of Subscribers, Fans & Followers (Wiley 2014) was lauded by marketers and executives alike as a “must-read.” Rohrs currently advises a number of SaaS companies and serves on the board of Torchlite, a marketing orchestration platform that enables companies to source on-demand experts and manage projects efficiently–all while improving marketing performance.