Things still seem to be unpredictable. But as marketers, we’ll continue to be asked to do more with less, be more innovative, drive outstanding customer experiences, and show growth across our businesses.
In today’s environment, we need the latest strategies to meet these demands and prepare for a profitable future. That’s why the Content Marketing Institute (CMI) is thrilled to bring Content Marketing World back to Cleveland, on September 28 – October 1, 2021 at the Huntington Convention Center.
At CMI, we think of Northeast Ohio as our home and marketers like you as the heart of our community. We look forward to bringing you an event this year that delivers:
- Leading-Edge Sessions – From content creation to demand generation and SEO to social media, the agenda is jam-packed with fresh ideas to fuel your marketing strategy. And since there’s never enough time to catch everything, sessions will also be available on demand through December.
- Inspirational Keynotes – Master storytellers Pete Souza and Joanne Lee Molinaro (The Korean Vegan) are headlining a speaker lineup of trailblazers and innovators in content marketing.
- Genuine Connections – Content Marketing World is truly the place to find your people! There are plenty of special events and opportunities for impromptu idea sharing with fellow marketers based in Ohio and around the country.
- Innovative Technology – Let’s face it, we all have a few martech pain points. The Expo Hall features dozens of solution providers who are ready to help our businesses operate more efficiently.
- Enhanced Health & Safety – This year’s event is designed with new measures in place to ensure everyone enjoys a safe and productive experience. You also have the option of joining virtually from the comfort of your own space.
As a member of the AMA Northeast Ohio chapter, you’ll save $100 off conference passes when you enter promo code AMANEO100 during registration. For more information and to register for Content Marketing World, visit the website. We look forward to seeing you there!
Guest post by Amie Cangelosi, Marketing Director at Content Marketing Institute. Reach Amie at email@example.com