The Director of Hospitality is responsible for bringing comfort and friendliness to each AMA Northeast Ohio event. They are also responsible for overseeing registration activities and ensuring that each event has adequate volunteer attendance to manage guests’ experience.
- Oversees all day-of event activities including registration table and overall event feel and experience
- Manages any walk-in ticket purchases and cashbox during each event
- Assists registration coordinator as needed with name tag preparation, obtaining any giveaways or items needed for the event, and managing the check-in table
- Greets each guest and answers any questions they may have
- Ensures all guests are comfortable and taken care of at each event
- Sends post-event survey following each event