The Registration Coordinator is responsible for organizing all aspects of event registration and ensuring that each programming event has adequate coverage for the registration table.
- Co-manages the yearly calendar of events to ensure each event has staff on-site to assist with registration. In the event the registration coordinator cannot be present at an event, they must find someone to take their place.
- Determines what items need to be brought to each event and ensure they are packed and prepared ahead of time.
- Prints name tags prior to event for all registrants.
- Obtains any giveaways for the event that will be promoted at the registration table.
- Greets all event attendees and answers any questions they may have.
- Cleans up registration table at conclusion of each event.