The VP of Collegiate Relations serves as a liaison between the AMA Northeast Ohio professional chapter and
the individual collegiate chapters in Northeast Ohio.
- Manages programs to strengthen the bond between collegiate and professional chapters
- Hosts workshops to help prepare students and young professionals for the modern day workplace
- Establishes mentorship, internship, and scholarship programs
- Promotes the benefits of professional membership to students
- Follows up with recent graduates to recruit them as professional chapter members
- Develops ties with local business schools and marketing department, including department heads and faculty