The VP of Communications has the basic responsibility for communication within the framework of the Chapter membership. This position plans and executes (with the assistance and support of the Communications team) the communication tactics for the events and activities of the Chapter to its members, prospective members and
- Creates and maintains communications planning calendar that includes all material deadlines for the program year.
- Oversees assignment and production of all communication vehicles as deemed necessary by the Board.
- Social media posts
- Weekly newsletters
- Press Releases
- Website updates
- Events communications
- Coordinates with other officers and committee chairs for sources of information with special attention to the following: President (national and Chapter news), Programs (upcoming meetings), Membership (new members and prospects), Sponsorship (contract obligations)
- Maintains regular contact with appropriate sponsors each month to ensure timely distribution of Chapter communication (newsletter, email, media relations, community calendars, postcard design and postcard print)
- Maintains the image of the Chapter, including the logo, publication design, stationery and letterhead,
communication standards, etc.
- Coordinate monthly communications team meeting (day/time TBD).
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
To apply, email Maddie Suvak, VP of Communications at email@example.com.