The VP of Membership is responsible for recruiting new members, retaining existing members and building participation/relationships among both new and existing members. As head of Membership, this VP is responsible for creating a plan to drive those activities, including member retention and acquisition, and leading a team of committee members in executing that plan.
- Develops and is accountable for the Membership Committee plan, budget and metrics reporting.
- Develops marketing campaigns and events promoting AMA membership.
- Conducts membership surveys.
- Organizes and leads new member orientation activities and events.
- Follows up on leads, holds recruiting efforts through chapter programs, and develops recruiting materials.
- Recruits companies for the AMA group membership.
- Educates Board members on AMA value proposition.
- Manages chapter data including member and prospect lists, sharing with other Board members as appropriate.
- Organizes and facilitates member retention communications and activities.
- Attends chapter programs and events.
To apply, email Maddie Suvak, VP of Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org.