The VP of Programming is responsible for developing, implementing and executing the chapter’s overall monthly program strategy aligning with the budget, as well as managing and leading a committee to implement all programs and special events.
- Develops and implements chapter monthly program plan and budget.
- Plans monthly programs including recruiting speakers and all details to ensure a successful program.
- Recruits and interfaces with monthly speakers to ensure successful programs.
- Manages programs committee, as well as recruiting volunteers, to ensure all logistics are handled according to best practices in event planning to ensure successful programs.
- Works collaboratively with VP of Sponsorship on program sponsorship needs, as well as ensuring companies sponsoring program are supported with items detailed in their agreement.
- Collaborates with VP of Communications and VP of Membership to ensure all program communications are delivered and executed according to communications and programs timeline and ensure events are widely publicized through all channels.
- Negotiates with all vendors to ensure the organization is paying competitive, group or non-profit rates.
- In conjunction with other teams, optimally positions and promotes event to ensure organization meets attendance and financial goals.
- Keeps President and President-Elect informed on programs and any other necessary committee updates.
- Attends chapter programs and events.
- Monitors and tracks committee budget.
To apply, email Justin Hayes, at firstname.lastname@example.org