The VP of Sponsorships is responsible for identifying Chapter needs that may be supported by corporate sponsorships and coordinating programs to involve the business community in Chapter affairs. This individual is in charge of procuring both fiscal and in-kind sponsorships for the Chapter as well as performing all the duties specified by the Constitution and Bylaws or those approved by the Board of Directors.
- Select and secure sponsors to subsidize chapter operating budget.
- Create sponsorship sell sheets for chapter use.
- Promote sponsorship to other board members and chapter.
- Secure in-kind sponsorships for operational needs (venues, food/beverage, printing, postage, promotional items, ad placement, administrative expenses, etc.).
- Work closely with VPs of Programming and Membership to find sponsorships for events.
- Responsible for measuring sponsorship dollars and in-kind donations generated
To apply, email Arthur Henke at firstname.lastname@example.org.